Senior Software Engineer
We believe that AI has great potential. And yet, we’ve learned nothing can replace human touch when it comes to handling difficult emotions. Loris uses ML and NLP to help humans be the best version of ourselves. Our tools analyze emotion in text and give real-time conversation guidance to help people communicate with more empathy and quickly de-escalate hard conversations.
We are a social good company. As a spin-out of Crisis Text Line, (the free, confidential, 24/7 text message service for people in crisis), we have a unique perspective as we’ve trained over 22,000 Crisis Counselors to communicate with empathy and amassed the largest mental-health data set on the planet with over 120 million messages.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer who would join our core team in Tel-Aviv. You’ll be involved in both product discovery and delivery, building the culture and working closely with Data Science and Product Management to craft products that transform the way people communicate.
- Excellent communication skills and a startup mentality
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience as a software developer
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging distributed, multi-threaded web-based system
- Strong knowledge of databases – relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL,etc) and NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc)
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS, GCP
- AI in production experience (Advantage)